Kajol’s Beauty Secrets!
The ethereal Olay beauty and Bollywood superstar, Kajol, shares with us some of her beauty secrets!
Question – What are the ten takeaway beauty regime tips which you feel every woman needs to follow and why. With specific tips on how one each helps.
- I feel it is best to adopt a daily skin care routine as skincare is something that one needs to maintain a discipline about.
- I also recommend starting early. Signs of skin ageing begin to show as early as in your 20s and it is important to tackle them with the right products and skincare routine.
- I wash my face daily 2-3 times a day with warm water that helps loosen dirt, grime, clogged pores and dead skin cells.
- The best thing about a daily routine is that it has to be easy, convenient, quick and that where Olay tops the list because it’s a one stop solution for all your skincare needs especially when it comes to fighting the 7 signs of ageing.
- I prefer a simple beauty regime which gives me visible results. Regular moisturising with Olay Total Effects range fits perfectly in my daily routine.
- First, I start off with cleansing my face using a light face wash. I ensure to use one that not only cleanses and revitalizes my skin but also leaves the moisture intact.
- Serums or toners are another must. You can actually notice visibly smoother skin, more even skin tone and texture once you’ve applied your serum.
- I like to use under eye cream as well as it brightens up the eye area and wipes out signs of aging such as dark circles, crow’s feet and fine lines.
- Next comes the moisturizer. Hydration is very important and I apply this twice a day on my face and neck. A night cream hydrates the skin & prepares you for a good night’s sleep.
- Another important tip I cannot stress enough is the stepping out without sunscreen! Often, your daytime moisturizer and sunscreen can be the same product. I ensure that I apply a liberal amount of Olay Total Effects Lightweight Moisturiser (which comes with SPF 15) to my face and neck, before I leave the house. This is also especially effective against oily skin which is most prevalent among Indian skin type.
- A regular skincare regimen is really one of the keys to healthy skin.